The Centre has all the facilities of a university research centre, including:
- experienced and expert researchers;
- administrative and financial support;
- extensive computing and communications systems;
- audio-visual (including multi-media) capacities;
- software designed for statistical, textual and other specialised analyses.
L&C has a highly developed infrastructure for the effective management and ethical conduct of research, including systems for ensuring financial accountability and monitoring project expenditures against budgets and timeframes.